Below are common issues and solutions for logging in and accessing your course:
1) ISSUE: Cannot log into Students Information System
- First, be sure you are logging into the correct system. Students, Parents, and Schools log into the Student Information System at https://sis.ilvirtual.org/.
- Second, type your username and password slowly into the appropriate fields. Double check the email you received containing your credentials to make sure you are typing the correct username and password.
2) ISSUE: Click "Launch course" in the course widget, but nothing happens.
- Be sure to allow pop-ups for this site to open in a new tab. For assistance, please use our help page with links to browser information.
3) ISSUE: Click "Interactive lessons" in the course, but nothing happens.
- Check your browser settings and make sure that cookies are allowed. For detailed instructions visit Prepare Your Computer (Step-by-step)
If these troubleshooting tips do not resolve the issue, please submit a help desk ticket.