During which step below are you not able to login:
1) When you try to login to the site sis.ilvirtual.org to access your student dashboard?
- most likely cause incorrect username or password
- To repair, click the lost password button and follow the instructions to receive an email with your credentials
2) When you click "Launch course" from the student dashboard to enter your course?
- most likely cause, browser is blocking pop-ups or cookies
- To repair, check your browser settings and make sure that cookies and pop-ups are allowed. For detailed instructions visit Prepare Your Computer (Step-by-step)
3) When you click into your "Interactive lessons" from the content menu?
- most likely cause, browser is blocking cookies or user has a past account with our content provider using the same email.
- To repair, check your browser settings and make sure that cookies are allowed. For detailed instructions visit Prepare Your Computer (Step-by-step)
- Submit a ticket to change your system email temporarily so that your interactive lessons account will sync.
If these troubleshooting tips do not resolve the issue, please submit a ticket with the details for additional troubleshooting.